
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Friday, March 03, 2006 The Big 2006 List
In my head it is ok to steal ideas, whether you link them or not, but I'm nice so I'm linking the blatant theft of Corinne's idea. I plan on updating throughout the year so you can see my obsessive personality...
Movies seen @ the cinema: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - 11th January, 13th January [not counting when I saw it on its release date in December] Walk the Line - 8th February, 26th February, 2nd March. Casanova - 6th March [Heath Ledger is hot but this film is not worth seeing more than once, it may not even be worth seeing once, unless you agree that Mr Ledger is hot] Tristan and Isolde - 1st May Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest - 8th July Children of Men - 17th October The Last Kiss - 25th October Plays/Musicals/ Shows seen @ the theatre: Movin' Out - 28th March Titus Andronicus @ The Globe - 25th May To Kill A Mockingbird @ The Rep - 13-15th November Chris Cox: He Can't Read Minds? @ Etcetera Theatre - 17th November Gigs attended: Riccardi @ The Bedford - 20th February Peter Andre @ VIT @ the Guild - 7th March The Feeling @ The Academy- 12 March JK and Joel @ Liquid - 21st April Kaiser Chiefs @ NIA - 26th April Radio 1's Big Weekend - 12th - 15th May The Feeling @ Sister Ray Records - 24th May The Feeling @ Virgin Megastores - 6th June Middlesbrough Music Live - 18th June PYFB @ Virgin Megastores - 5th July Billy Joel @ Wembley Arena - 10th July PYFB @ Colosseum, Coventry - 23rd July Panic! at the Disco @ Wolverhampton Civic Hall - 22nd August The Fratellis @ Virgin Megastores - 12th September The Fratellis Kerrang RAW gig @ Barfly - 17th September All American Rejects @ the Academy - 22nd September PYFB [Paolo Nutini] @ HMV - 26th September PYFB @ The Sanctuary - 7th October Orson @ The Academy - 9th October The Kooks @ The Academy - 11th October Jet, The View, 747s @ The Barfly - 13th October Embrace @ The Academy - 18th October The Feeling @ The Academy - 1st November Lily Allen @ The Academy - 4th November McFly @ Birmingham Christmas Lights Switch On, Millennium Point - 11th November Events attended that weren't gigs: The Games 2006 final - 24th March Nottingham Panthers vs Cardiff Devils - 30th September Chris Moyles's book signing in Leeds - 14th October Disney On Ice: Princesses @ the NIA - 3rd November Solihull Barons v Telford Tigers - 5th November Places Visited: Reading - 12th-15th January Stratford - 13th February London - 17th-21st February [not entirely sure this counts since it's home, but I did visit museums] Cardiff - 8th March Derby & Sheffield - 24th March Gloucester - 21st April Dundee [Fundee] - 12th - 15th May Paris - 27th - 30th May Middlesbrough - 18th June Wellingborough - 29th July London - 26th August - 28th August Kenilworth - 8th September Lincoln - 23rd September Nottingham - 30th September Leeds - 14th-15th October London - 17th November York - 18th-19th November
link | posted by Nic at 11:11 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |