
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, November 19, 2006 He Can't Read Minds?
Ali's train arrived at Euston at five past seven. Because of this, we found ourselves running down the road in Camden. Remind me in future this is not a good idea. Also remind me that if I don't eat dinner and have hardly any lunch, not to drink two pints in the pub.
"Because Chris Cox is brilliant, and very modest. He knew I'd select RUSSELL BRAND" And because Chris is indeed brilliant, I'm not even going to pick up the punctuation issue with the above quote and instead just tell you that next time I tell you to go see a show, you should listen and go and see it, despite the fact that he can't draw trees... Labels: chris cox, london, northern division
link | posted by Nic at 8:44 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |