
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, March 02, 2006 And the award goes to...
Other nominations in the Best Quote category:
"Take a photo of Ali now she's got her hood on" "What? She's got her head on?" ![]() Runners up in the Best Quote category: [on being shown a picture of James McAvoy] "Does he play Macbeth? But Macbeth's a woman." [after watching an advert on the diminishing Ozone layer] "But can't all the gases just escape through the hole in the ozone layer?" Winner in the Best Quote category: "I just love the fact that Gilly's phone tells her when she's ovulating" "No. It tells her she's pregnant" "How does it know? Does she wee on it?"
link | posted by Nic at 12:08 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |