
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Thursday, February 16, 2006 Shakespeare is hard, but so is life
It is 19:13. I am sitting in my room with my lamp on by my computer; the rest of the room is dark. My iTunes is blaring out the best in British music - at the moment it is blasting out Five Star. The radio is off since Scott Mills's show finished on Radio 1. I have about forty five minutes before the Brits show starts on television. I have to write about 200 words before then to finish an essay that is doing my head in and driving me insane. Who knew it could be so hard to write a 3,000 word essay on Shakespeare?! I don't have time to stress about anything else.
Now it's blaring out The Spice Girls.
link | posted by Nic at 7:13 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |