
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 I may not make shopping lists but...
Things that have made me happy over the past few days:
1. Radio 1 playing nothing but British music, spanning about five decades, for the last week. 2. My audition for Burn FM, our Uni radio station, going well. So well in fact that I am definitely getting a show next broadcast. 3. "Happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat". 4. The knowledge that next Monday I get to go to the Natural History Museum and also the Science Museum in London. 5. Kirst getting onto her Masters course. 6. Booking tickets to see The Feeling for Kirst and me in March. All together now, na na na na na na. And yes, we wrote this in fridge magnets on Gilly's fridge. Things that have amused me over the past few days: 1. Aled on Radio 1's Breakfast Show's revelation that when he was little he wrote to Jim'll Fix It to dance with Five Star and then someone else got to do it and he cried. 2. Corinne's text about the Brit falling off his tea tray*. See, we're down with all the Winter Olympic lingo. 3. Some of the Winter Olympic commentators. "That wasn't very clever". Well no, but I'm sure that the skier who just skidded knows that and also everyone watching can see that too. Things that have annoyed me over the past few days: 1. The Shakespeare Institute being really busy resulting in me wanting to find books, photocopy and then leave. 2. The above trip to Stratford that resulted in it taking half an hour to go one stop, forty minutes to get into town and missing the train to Stratford I was originally going to get. *In the luge.
link | posted by Nic at 5:10 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |