
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Friday, May 05, 2006 "Well someone's snoozing"
Tariq, Lucy and I were discussing the BBQ:
"...I don't like big gatherings of people in the house"At this point I looked confusedly at Tariq wondering what he had against the boys from number 53 to react in that way. Finally Lucy figured it out... "No, not 53 people! The boys from 53!"
link | posted by Nic at 9:17 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |