
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 Force our smiles, baby, half dead from comparing myself to everyone else around me
At six o'clock today I finally finished my dissertation complete with lots of help from blackcurrant Jaffa Cakes and Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. Tariq offered to print it out since my printer has decided to stop working as if to coincide with the handing in of the last two assessed essays I will ever write - excluding exams - and printed it out on posh thick paper whilst I stood over him yelling that if it didn't fit in my folder he was going to have to go and get it bound first thing tomorrow morning. Possibly luckily for him, it did fit and now looks like a clone of Lucy's except thicker and with less pages.
As if to mark the occassion, this evening Ali and I proved that you can indeed fit a whole doughnut in your mouth.
link | posted by Nic at 9:18 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |