Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Sunday, May 07, 2006

    One of life's great mysteries

    The other day I decided to finish off the half melted Malteasers that had been fueling my revision for the past week. I had gone home for a day and left the packet on my bed, so obviously I came back and they weren't in the best state. Consequently I started eating the remaining ones sat in my chair, positioned in front of the computer. I managed to drop one and it hit the wall behind me and rolled off somewhere. So then I had to get down on my hands and knees and search under my desk and bed for it but to no avail. I complained to everyone that I couldn't find the Malteaser and was scared about leaving it wherever it was in case it invited big creepy crawlies or the huge spider that was in my room the other night that meant even after getting rid of it, I couldn't sleep for an hour.
    Eventually I gave it up for lost. Today I decided to change the colour ink in my printer cartridge in the hope that that was the reason it stopped working and not something else complicated that I couldn't fix. I opened up the compartment to gain access to the ink and hidden in the corner was the Malteaser.


    link | posted by Nic at 8:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela