
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, April 23, 2006 All the Small Things
Lucy went to the pub for lunch today, when she returned I told her via MSN that I should possibly eat something since an apple and banana probably didn't constitute lunch. After a five minute conversation with Lucy offering to make me something and me refusing ended in a hug, I went back to the evil bibliography gracing the end of my dissertation. After a while I decided to go raid the kitchen despite my complete lack of appetite and went to see how Lucy's unpacking was going. At which point she yelled at me,
"I hope you're eating something other than an apple!"I debated for a split second before moving my hand from behind my back to reveal yet another apple. "But I have Coke too...and it has lime in it!"
link | posted by Nic at 4:43 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |