
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Monday, April 24, 2006 "Lord, what fools these mortals be!"
Yesterday was Will Shakespeare's birthday. I'd like to say I didn't blog the occasion on the actual date because I was caught up in reading one of his plays, or even watching one of the adaptations. Unfortunately, that's not the case because i) Eliot and James have taken over my life to the point where I can't even spell Cat's surname right anymore and am almost ready to throw my computer out the window, and ii) I spent last night watching Legally Blonde and then was acutely aware of the fact that it was getting late and I should go to bed if I was going to get up at five to listen to JK and Joel on Early Breakfast. So I'm sorry Mr Will, happy birthday and thank you for the plays. I am actually looking forward to revision - though I'm not entirely sure if that's because you didn't write 900 page long novels.
link | posted by Nic at 7:18 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |