
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Friday, April 14, 2006 Do you think this is why I've not finished the 'dreaded D' yet?
Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says:
http://www.themodernage.org/2006/04/13/thoughts-on-myspace/ Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: OMG!!! Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: can't believe how true that is, at least it isn't just me Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: lol isn't it amazing? Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: everyone is addicted to myspace Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: and I still don't know why Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: me neither Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: I think it is mostly the competition to see how many friends you can get Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: lol I am winning out of me and Coza Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: I have 32 already and they just popped up from nowhere Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: LOL just reading the comments number 3 Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: lol Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: the girl who writes the blog is Jo Whiley's NYC correspondent Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: really? Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/experts/experts.shtml scroll down to Laura Young Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: AHHHH Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: you know I learn so much from you LOL Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: lol, glad to be of help Jen:- I'm shaking my maraccas! says: my life would be empty without all the great links you send me to Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: have this one Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/features/jet.shtml Comedy Nik: "how can it be fake impersonations?" says: tee hee
link | posted by Nic at 11:22 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |