
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, April 16, 2006 Under the Influence
It would appear that Mr Aled Jones* has managed what I have been meaning to do for a while now, namely that of blogging drunk. Rather surpringly it is comprehensible - to say I am impressed is an understatement. Although his next blog entry put this delightful image in my head and probably proved why you should not engage in the art of blogging whilst under the influence of alcohol...
"Sorry for the blog the other night. I have to be honest, it was rather brave / stupid to post at 1.23am! I woke up yesterday morning with a text from my mate Spencer (see Top 8) saying "OMG Aled, you posted a blog while drunk did you mean to?". I leapt out of bed in my boxers fell down the spiral staircase (well, they would be wouldn't they?) and turned the computer on (ever noticed how slow these things start up when you've potentially embarrassed yourself on a global scale?). But to my relief I'd managed to keep things sober on there."To be fair, I've been rather good on the whole alcohol front this year and can only remember about two occassions when I've been properly drunk and I've actually drunk alcohol only a couple of other occassions apart from that. And yes, one of them was the Riccardi gig at the Bedford and yes, Corinne should have walked faster but unfortunately, I wasn't near a computer. *Once again, the real one not the fake one...
link | posted by Nic at 11:11 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |