
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Friday, April 14, 2006 Do you think this is what all that work does to English students?
Today I spoke to Lucy for the first time in weeks, after many hilarious anecdotes on both our parts, I informed her that certain people were complaining about their almost constant appearances in my blog and I had subsequently informed them that this was due to a lack of Lucy and hence lack of material - the two are undeniably correlated.
We moved on to talking about the wonder that is the Science Museum and in particular the futuristic section, which mainly centres round the question of whether men should have babies or not: "I took Ben there and he was like, er no!"Why thank you, your wish is my command.
link | posted by Nic at 8:22 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |