Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Monday, April 17, 2006

    How many creme eggs does it take to fill one giant egg?

    Hope that you all had a good Easter, didn't eat too much chocolate and refrained from doing anything like this, as much fun as it looks...

    *

    I know it's hard, but if you are struggling to resist making a giant creme egg, then guess what I discovered today? They do Dairy Milk with Creme Egg! Easter will never be the same again. Now if Pronto do them at two for fifty five pence, the world will be right once more.


    *Shamelessly stolen from Radio 1's site


    link | posted by Nic at 6:40 PM |


    6 Comments:

    Blogger Jen commented at 1:50 AM~  

    I would really love to do that but even looking at that picture makes me go all Queasy!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:58 PM~  

    Apparently that giant egg filled with Creme Egg contained 8,000 calories! I could still have downed it in half an hour tops though I reckon!
    Oooh, and I discovered Dairy Milk bars with Creme Egg this weekend too (thanks mum!) - surely one of the best inventions ever. I can die happy (if also slightly overweight).

    Blogger Jen commented at 10:39 PM~  

    GAYLE!!!!
    If I ever saw you even an ounce overweight I would eat that Giant Creme egg!!!!

    The creme egg bars are great though cos you can make them last...

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:54 PM~  

    Make them last??? Whaaaat? About an extra minute you must mean?! I just don't get the whole 'making chocolate last' thing lol. Why would you want to do that?!
    (btw thank you Jen but sadly my bikinis tell a different story at the moment and I'm in my usual manic pre-holiday panic mode!).

    Blogger Nic commented at 6:28 PM~  

    Yeh I didn't really understand the making them last comment either...

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:20 AM~  

    I read a comment in a paper the other day...some guy wrote to cadbury's suggesting they make a GIANT creme egg, cadbury's politely wrote back saying it would be impossible to do because the amount of ingredients in it would make it too expensive to sell in the shop. Ironically it was signed 'Charlie' which led to much speculation as to whether Willy Wonka has taken over Cadbury's and stopped being so inventive!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela