
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, April 05, 2007 Unidentified Object
A parcel arrives on N's desk. "J, I'm scared to open it and see what I've ordered. Last time I tried to order hand towels, we ended up with a hand towel dispenser!"
I look at the parcel and encourage N to open it. She opens the box and pulls out an object covered in bubble wrap. "What is it?" I ask trying to see through the bubble wrap from across the room. N pulls it out of the bubble wrap. "J, we have a 'position closed' sign!" I sense the humour in N's voice. "What is it supposed to be?" She looks at me and pauses before replying in a dead pan voice, "a fire exit sign." Labels: random
link | posted by Nic at 6:33 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |