
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Saturday, March 17, 2007 "I don't know what I would do, if it all passes by"
I watched the UK Eurovision entry results. Well what I actually did was lose track of time, emerge from my room at about nine and end up watching the end of Emma with Ali before channel flicking and finding Making Your Mind Up results. Not that I'm actually all too bothered - even though I did used to quite like Scooch - but it doesn't matter because i) it's all political ii) I will be supporting Greece anyway.
Labels: eurovision
link | posted by Nic at 11:46 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |