Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Sunday, March 18, 2007

    Does posting something on the internet count as never speaking of it again?

    I am once again on msn, which I seem to spend my life doing. I have two conversation windows open and I am sending files in one of them. It is only a matter of time before I send a file in the wrong box...
    [Obviously the other name is hidden because I don't want to get sued until Gilly is an actual lawyer]

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    oops, sorry, wrong box...well unless you wanted a picture of Colin Murray but I doubt it lol

    ******** says:
    naaaaaaaaaaaa

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    hehe, i'll let you stick to your Beyonce and Shakira video :P

    ******** says:
    yeah
    [pause]
    wait

    ******** says:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6K19STJkxQ
    watch this
    [pause]
    you best be watching it

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    erm, yeh it's on my to do list...

    ******** says:
    nooooooo

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    *clicks link*

    ******** says:
    it should be your only list
    [pause]
    annnnnnnnnnndddddddd

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    it's loading...
    still loading...

    ******** says:
    its not your fault
    the computer can't handle all the hotness

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:

    yes, I'm sure that's what it is [arched eyebrows]
    my computer can handle hotness, it has pictures of Colin Murray on it :P


    ******** says:
    has your comp overcome the hotness?

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    it's slowly getting there
    *clicks play*

    ******** says:

    wooohooooooooo, 3.27 of sheer bliss

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    do I have to watch it all?!

    ******** says:
    yeahhhhhhhhhh

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    oh it's nearly finished

    ******** says:
    how hot is that??????

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:
    nowhere near as hot as this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfNKXBh8S3o

    ******** says:
    we shall never talk of this again
    what you made me watch
    I may need therapy

    nic: wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease says:

    ah well, you'll cope - your therapy will probably include watching the Beyonce and Shakira video...



    I somehow doubt he will make me watch that stupid video again. Ergo Nik wins.

    Labels:


    link | posted by Nic at 10:57 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela