
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, March 22, 2007 Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Today L came back to visit. And more importantly, he brought cakes. Yesterday me and J ate all the Jammy Dodgers and were pondering how exactly we were going to cope today without any. The cakes solved this problem. I miss L; I gave him a hug when he came back but again, that might just be relating to the cakes. I then spent at least half an hour of my lunch guarding J's cake.
In an un-related cake moment though, L's last words to me were, 'Keep Smiling'. And as I walked down the road towards an un-named newsagents in search of Lucozade*, I smiled. Because he understands and because sometimes all you can do is smile, because if you don't, you cry. So I smiled. Because I knew he was right. *M is making me drink Lucozade to get energy whilst I am ill. This is one of his better ideas, others include telling me I need lemons and honey at 11 o'clock at night when I have none in the house and putting salt in my tea.
link | posted by Nic at 10:58 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |