Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    Gummy bears stick to maps

    Kirst, Lucy, Ben and me are in Zebedee* driving to the cinema. We are approaching the major roundabout in Birmingham city centre.

    "I'm going right, aren't I?"

    Silence

    Finally Ben answers. "Yes, I think it's the third exit..."

    "Ok. How many exits are there?"

    "Five...That's why it's called Five Ways!"

    "Oh."


    Very reassuring really, especially adding to the fact that Kirst's rear view mirror won't stay stuck to the windscreen...



    This blog will be cemented in history since it is part of an entry on historymatters.org as part of the biggest blog in history. You didn't really think I'd miss out on that, did you?


    *Kirst's car


    link | posted by Nic at 10:52 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kirst commented at 4:47 PM~  

    I'd never made that connection before! Like today I realised that Paris Hilton is the daughter of the bloke who owns the Hilton hotel. I'd just never really thought about it! I'm not doing myself any favours here am i?

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela