
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Saturday, October 07, 2006 I miss Smash Hits
Gilly, Mike and I are sitting around in the lounge. Mike is channel flicking and finds Road Trip, which we proceed to watch.
"He reminds me of Howie from the Backstreet Boys" "Which one?" "Which Backstreet Boy or which one on here?" "Which one on here?" Because honestly, why would I be questioning which Backstreet Boy is which? Mike interrupts. "That one?" "No, not him! The physics one [pause] I'll show you." Gilly then turns to Mike, "do you even know your Backstreet Boys?!"
link | posted by Nic at 12:29 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |