
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 It's only easy if you know the answers
For future reference, in case you ever find yourself in a pub quiz with all eyes on you whilst you rack your brain for the answer...
The most popular fruit is a tomato and not a bananna or orange. There are three golf balls in space. The capital of China is Beijing. The Brazilian coast line is 7491 km. Of course, these answers are for the specific questions, not just any random question that you can't think of the real answer for. And just so that I never forget again, Alexander Flemming discovered penicillin in 1928.
link | posted by Nic at 2:30 PM |
1 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |