
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Saturday, January 28, 2006 One Year On
There are many theories that Corinne and I are the same person, indeed this was reinforced by the fact that when I announced I had caved under the pressure of Gilly and started a LiveJournal, Corinne announced she'd started a blog at pretty much the same time. Except I am a gemini and it's my excuse for why I get bored so easily so since then I have had a LiveJournal, which then switched to a blog, which then got closed so I could start a brand new blog, which is what you are reading now. Corinne clearly doesn't share these tendancies, consequently her blog is now a year old.
*Happy Birthday Distant Aggravation! Here's to the next year's ramblings of woo woo's, theatre snobbery and the Boho Princess that is Sienna. *Picture shamelessly stolen from Becky.
link | posted by Nic at 6:04 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |