
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, February 05, 2006 With A Spoon "She has now been awarded...arghhhhh" At a recent meeting for Hush, our GTV movie review show, I found myself volunteering to present the 'Movie News' section. Once I got the script I was regretting it slightly, not only was it full of Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild awards and Academy Awards, but all the awards have different names despite being for the same thing. After getting the majority of it clear in my head, I came to the section on Reese Witherspoon with a mention of Joaquin Phoenix, which I now know how to pronounce. When I say prounounce I mean yell whilst elogating the 'i'* thus rendering me incapable of prounouncing it any other way. Consequently, at half 4, I found myself in our studio with the light glaring and a camera aimed at me whilst I tried to remember who won what and at which ceremony and trying to ignore the urge to yell "Joaquiiiiiiin" somewhere in the middle. *"Joaquiiiiiiiiin Phoenix!" Courtesy of Mr Dominic Byrne of the Radio 1 Breakfast Show before his interview with Reese Witherspoon.
link | posted by Nic at 1:07 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |