
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Friday, December 02, 2005 10 Things I Love About You: Chesney Hawkes
1. The two hour wait was worth it.*
2. He hasn't changed at all! 3. GTV footage has lots of close ups as I was manning one camera at the front, stage right. 4. He can deal with idiots throwing a drink [Snakebite!] twice at him and his guitar. 5. He can play the guitar and indeed kept switching between guitars. 6. He got all the words to Merry Xmas right, unlike someone else I know...** 7. He sang American Pie, which reminded me of the summer and camp and nearly made me cry. 8. He knew that putting his leg on the speaker would result in all the front row touching his leg and therefore did it quite a few times, like someone else I know*** 9. His favourite kitchen utensil is a bottle opener. 10. The last and possibly best reason [if you are me, or Gayle], he was wearing Pumas!! *They should impose a rule that no one is allowed to leave the Guild once they get here. He went to get food then got stuck in traffic and delayed. **Albeit that they were written on a sheet of paper and taped to his mike stand. ***Yes, the same person as No. 5...
link | posted by Nic at 11:13 AM |
4 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |