
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 "Time hasn't stopped for any troubles, heartaches, or any other malfunctions of this world, so please don't tell me it will stop for you." - C.S Lewis
Lucy on why all of us at GTV need time to stand still....
"If we could just stop time then we could do our essays, but we'd probably be like, 'let's go steal!'..."
link | posted by Nic at 11:16 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |