
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 Turn Your Phone Off!
I have just applied to volunteer on the Birmingham Hospital Radio Network. I know how hard it is to get into the media but radio is something I really want to do and if they accept me then it will be great experience. Everytime I listen to Radio 1, all the dj's sound like they are having so much fun and love their job and I want that. I don't want a regular 9 to 5 office job; I want a job where I can talk as much as I like, rant and dance around to songs like a maniac. I want to be able to make a difference to someone's day by simply playing a song, I want to have a laugh and I want to look forward to going to work instead of dreading it. I know everyone has a dream of what they want to do, and it doesn't always work out, but I plan on trying pretty damn hard to make this one work.
link | posted by Nic at 9:22 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |