
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Saturday, September 22, 2007 He Can't Draw?
I like making lists. Sometimes. Now is one of those times.
Reasons to see the magician... In case you are unable to break my secret code, the magician means Chris Cox. 1. The chair trick works. And it's good. 2. His drawing has got better. 3. If you dig the E4 voiceover man, then well, he does the intro. Not Colin Murray. Anymore. 4. Did I mention the chair trick? 5. Also the card trick that resulted in Jo forgetting how to count. 6. Oh and the country thing. Yes. That's quite amusing. 7. The final trick. 80%. 8. And finally just to clear something up for one specific person...yes there is a ferret in the show. No it is not a real ferret...
link | posted by Nic at 5:06 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |