
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, August 16, 2007 Actually I want a time machine, but not for that reason
I wander upstairs. There are a lot of spare desks. "It's empty!" I say loudly to the only two people in the room. "That means you get your pick of desks," comes R's reply. I decide to sit opposite R. Big mistake. He is clearly incapable of being quiet. At all. Either by talking to himself or to you; or singing a completely random song that may or may not have something to do with a comment he has made in the last minute. As a result I get nothing done in the forty five minutes I am sitting up there. Somehow the conversation turns to accents. I explain, as I have done about five times since I moved back down here, that my accent is screwed up. Five minutes later the talk has turned to time machines [it got there because R started singing, "if I could turn back time"...] "I wish I had a time machine" I say out loud. "Do you? What would you do with it?" asks R. There is a pause and before I can reply R adds, "go back in time and get rid of that accent?"
Labels: random
link | posted by Nic at 8:23 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |