
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 At least she didn't turn round and tell me I have to hug my phone...
I wander round the back thoroughly fed up. The look on my face clearly reflects this. "What's up with you?!" J asks. I put out my arms in my Superman pose which is the international signal for hug, in case this wasn't obvious, I state out loud, "I want a hug." J gives me a hug. "You won't get this in London you know." I look at J, "I know, but then I'll just ring you up and say J I need a hug, down the phone!" C looks up, "you are so spoilt, do you know that?" I laugh, "yep, and I will be spoilt when I go home too because my brother won't be home." With that said I walk off triumphantly to ring my mum to ask if she is tracking my brother's plane.
Later on in the day, as if to emphasise C's point, the other J gives me a creme egg.
link | posted by Nic at 9:03 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |