
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, May 24, 2007 "Let the Record Play"
How far would you go for a joke to continue to be funny? About two years ago the Radio 1 Breakfast Show team changed the lyrics in Good Charlotte's Girls and Boys to, 'girls don't like boys, girls like Colin Murray'. They probably only made that joke twice but Corinne and I picked up on it and everytime we hear the song, we change the lyrics. So on Monday we went to Leeds Uni to see Good Charlotte. And we jumped up and down. And we sang, "girls don't like boys, girls like Colin Murray" at the tops of our voices.
P.S - They were awesome! Labels: gigs, good charlotte, leeds
link | posted by Nic at 7:03 AM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |