
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Friday, June 01, 2007 For once I wasn't the one ranting
"I feel victimised," N announces. "Why?" asks G. I intercept, "is it because of smoking?" "It is because of smoking," N replies, in a tone that is clear that there is a rant to follow. "I'm all for the smoking ban but I still think they should have a smoking area, or room or something and then you have the choice and non smokers can sit in a non smoking section. And now they're trying to start it so that you can't smoke in your car [she pauses, probably to take a breath], it's my f**king car! Then they're going to try and fine you eighty quid if you drop your cigarette butts on the street!" I look at her, "but how are they going to find everyone who does that?" "Well if they're not getting money from people buying the cigarettes, they have to get money some other way!" I sit back, the rant appears to have stopped.
About ten minutes later N walks past behind me, "you ok if I go have a cigarette." "Mmmm." I mutter in reply. "I don't want to say no and further victimise you..." "You tart" comes the reply as the door slams shut. Labels: conversations, random
link | posted by Nic at 5:18 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |