
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Thursday, May 31, 2007 Late Birthday Blog Update Thingamajig
Kirst made me a pirate cake...
![]() Also, my housemates got me a roboreptile thing that is basically a dinosaur and it roars. I have tried training it but it has decided it wants to do what it pleases. I don't think Corinne likes it much and is therefore not looking forward to it moving into our flat [when we get said flat]. I have called it Rex or Rexy like the T-Rex in Night at the Museum. Also, they adopted me a PENGUIN and a LEMUR from London Zoo. Please excuse the capitals - I am shouting because it is EXCITING. I think I shall call the penguin Rocky because he is a rockhopper. I'm not sure what to call the lemur but the adoption packs came with a free ticket to visit London Zoo so clearly I shall have to go and see my respective animals and maybe a name will come to me. ![]() Also, thank you to everyone for cards, texts and general swashbuckling fun and presents.
link | posted by Nic at 10:35 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |