
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Thursday, June 07, 2007 This is what happens when you get old...
We are having a discussion about age...
N says, "I often have to ask my husband how old I am." I laugh, "I'm 22." I say, rather triumphantly. "I'm twice your age," comes N's reply. J decides to enter the conversation. "I'm 36, no hang on, am I 37 this year?" "You're nearly 40!" laughs N, "party!" "Partaaay indeed," I chime in. J, however, is not listening. "Am I 35 or 36?" N and I continue to laugh. "Right, bring up my details, I have to check now..." A minute later J is decidedly less confused and has come to the conclusion that she is indeed 35. The discussion stops soon after this. Labels: conversations, random
link | posted by Nic at 6:09 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |