
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Saturday, February 17, 2007 It's a crazy situation
Dear Brit Awards People,
I am still bitter Corinne and I didn't get to go to the Brits. We wouldn't have dressed as Wonder Woman, or stalked James Morrison. However, had we gone to the Brits, we wouldn't have discovered that Dean knows all the words to Cigarettes and Alcohol. So thank you for this. Nik.
link | posted by Nic at 10:34 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |