
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, January 21, 2007 Northern Lights: Part 3
Sunday's plan was the York Eye. I think officially it's the Yorkshire Wheel, but technically it will always be the York Eye. I don't really like big wheel things. I like high buildings but I don't like big wheels, especially when Cat informs everyone that you can hear the wind at the top. This was shortly followed by the information from Dean that if the Wheel broke down, he would abseil down using his mittens.
![]() Once we were on I held tightly to the seat. I knew that once it had gone round once, it would be fine, I just had to manage the one rotation. Except it kept stopping to let everyone on. And you could hear the wind. And Dean kept talking about what if it broke down. "Dean! Shut up! You know before you asked that whole Dean or no Dean question. Right now I would have to say I'd prefer no Dean!" After we'd gone round once, I was fine and free to enjoy the views and take stupid pictures involving finger puppets and mini David. ![]() And then we went to the National Railway Museum, which was actually not all that interesting because you could only get on one train and that was the Bullet train and I've already been on one in Japan. Then we went to la pub. Labels: birthday, cocktails, evil eye, leeds, northern division, york
link | posted by Nic at 10:24 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |