
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 Next time, get it yourself...
"I tell you what, while we take this to the card bank, will you run to the shop for me?" N asks getting her purse out of her bag. "Ok" I say putting my hand out to take the note, "twenty Marlboro Lights please." "Twenty Marlboro Lights," I repeat to myself. "Oh actually could you get me a pint of milk as well" says M, handing me money too. "Twenty Marlboro Lights and a pint of milk," I walk off repeating it myself. N shouts after me, "you're like a little child now, repeating it." "Well yes," I reply, "but if I didn't I'd probably come back with twenty pints of milk!" I continue repeating it to myself as I walk down the street. I run across the road (safely dangerously), still repeating it. I get to the shop and go in search of milk for M. I look at the milk on display. It is measured in litres.
Labels: random
link | posted by Nic at 6:05 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |