
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts |
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Hound of the Burkervilles
"Dean says he's been writing and it's clever."
"Clever as in Alan Bennett or clever as in when he superglued hair extensions to his head?" "[pause]I'm guessing the latter." Yep, Dean has got a blog, and appears to be wasting no time in posting entries. I hope the world is prepared... Labels: blogs, leeds, two girls and a gay, writing
link | posted by Nic at 10:11 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |