
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, April 09, 2006 Kiss Me Kate
Lucy says that watching 10 Things I Hate About You is not work. I maintain it is. However, be that as it may, I haven't watched it again...yet. If the last two days were spent immersing myself in Macbeth, so to speak, today was spent immersing myself in The Taming of the Shrew. This evening I put on the BBC adaptation, which I missed when it was broadcast. And then I discovered that if the fawn is Macbeth then Kate is Moaning Myrtle - a fact that meant I found her annoying for the duration of the adaptation thus rendering confusion over whether I was, at any point, supposed to actually like her.
link | posted by Nic at 9:58 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |