Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Saturday, December 10, 2005

    Recent Revelations...

    • The fawn is Macbeth.
      You have no idea how much I love saying that sentence for the pure randomness of it all. Is it wrong that me and Gill found the fawn sexy? Gilly's Mike has apparently asked if we then thought he was hot as Macbeth. Well I thought he had nice eyes. Apparently, according to the wonders of Google, he was in Inside I'm Dancing and the brother in Wimbledon*.
    • Brutus, when in capital letters, does not mean the character in Will's Julius Caesar.
      After many comments about the LGC floor in the library being Narnia, we discovered it is the place for all the science subjects. Including artificial intelligence. BRUTUS is apparently a robot and the fact that the book is about creativity is completely irrelevant.
    • There is a new - new in the sense that I've not seen it before - Kinder chocolate, with cereal in it.
      How exciting!
    • There are some dredged up revelations but I don't want to talk about them.
    • Today is Saturday, which means Strictly Come Dancing**.
      Due to the fact that I've not stopped all week, I forgot that it was on today so am consequently very excited.


    *You would be forgiven for not noticing because you were watching Paul Bettany - who also has nice eyes...
    **Unless you are Gilly, then it means XFactor


    link | posted by Nic at 4:51 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:47 PM~  

    Whooohooo! I love 'Strictly' though I am sad that my lovely James has gone (he went to my school you know!)though it was probably his time.

    I actually understood the bit about the fawn and Macbeth which worried me a bit - though I haven't seen LW&W yet!

    Blogger Nic commented at 2:50 AM~  

    LW&W is amazing!! Whoo that you understood the random sentence :)

    I didn't know James went to your school. I am bloody glad Zoe didn't go. Was very annoyed that Arlene made her cry and if she went I was sure she would cry and then I would cry and it would be a mess, lol. Yay for Zoe. Thought everyone was amazing but it was James' time to go.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela