Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Sunday, April 02, 2006

    I wish people would stop tagging Gilly

    Once you're tagged you have to write a blog with six weird things/habits about yourself. Then you must choose six people to tag. You have to leave a comment for each telling them to read this blog and do this same thing...

    1. I am left handed and consequently notice everyone else who is left handed too [to the point that when I looked through pictures of the Radio 1 Breakfast Show taking exams last summer, I noticed Carrie was left handed] but I do everything else with my right. I don't know which hand I paint with, I spent five minutes at the start of every art lesson at school trying to work it out.

    2. I am addicted to listening to Radio 1 [I think of it as research...] to the point that last week when JK came back with Joel on Early Breakfast after The Games, I got up at four to listen. Then I fell asleep halfway through Chris Moyles's Breakfast Show and had to do listen again. I kept this up for a week but now they are covering Scott on drivetime. When JK and Joel aren't on Early Breakfast I get up at seven and listen to the Breakfast Show til ten.

    3. Like Gilly, I open doors with my feet if I'm holding things in my hands. My mum yells at me for it. I tried it at Corinne's once but her door handles were at the wrong level so it was hard.

    4. For the past two years I have supported Greece in Eurovision. When Fox was in it, I supported him wholeheartedly but cheered and waved my Union Jack when Greece got points. This year I will be supporting Greece again even though I don't have any Greek connections. In the rugby I support England and Wales except when they play each other, then I support England.

    5. I don't like flowers. I like daffodils but only planted in the ground, I do not appreciate them in a vase on a table.

    6. I can quote most Friends episodes and tell you where the quote is from. Sometimes I can even tell you which episode a song is from, but only sometimes.


    Tagging: I am not tagging anyone because it is evil and I refuse.


    link | posted by Nic at 7:50 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Jen commented at 11:16 PM~  

    My son is left-handed but he does a lot of things with his right hand...

    My daughter can also quote any episode of Friends and just by seeing a 5 second clip can probably tell you the title of the show what happens and quote the whole dialogue from the rest of the episode.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela