Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Monday, April 10, 2006

    "Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action"

    "I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair.
    I hate the way you drive my car.
    I hate it when you stare.
    I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.
    I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.
    I hate it... I hate the way you're always right.
    I hate it when you lie.
    I hate it when you make me laugh;
    Even worse when you make me cry.
    I hate it when you're not around and the fact that you didn't call,
    But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
    Not even close;
    Not even a little bit;
    Not even at all."
    I love Kat as a character from the minute she enters in her car blasting out her music, with her brilliant one line responses throughout, compared to Bianca who is just one of those pretty and perfect-even-at-eight-in-the-morning people who is just generally quite annoying, until she punches Joey, then she's not that annoying anymore. Plus I love Mr Ledger.
    Hmmm so that doesn't really help with the am I supposed to like Kate and Petruchio dilemma.
    Though I do like Kat's dress for the prom.
    That doesn't really help either.


    link | posted by Nic at 9:24 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Jen commented at 7:38 PM~  

    YAY for Bianca, that is her best scene in the whole movie...I still haven't got round to watching it all the way through yet (Well of course I have watched it all the way through but not recently) I just keep chapter surfing which is quite good fun.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela