Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Sunday, September 23, 2007

    This was part of a conversation that also included a discussion on living without facebook for a week because the network had blocked it...

    We are sitting in a packed out pub in Soho discussing Edinburgh Fringe.
    "Oh and there were these comedians; they were so funny. They're from a comedy club in London, 99 something."
    "We kinda followed them round Edinburgh a bit."
    "You followed them around? Right so if I go to Edinburgh Fringe next year, I'm going to find these comedians and tell them... 'hey you know those people who stalked you last year? yeah they were my friends...'"
    "But they were great. One of them told this joke... [starts telling joke, complete with actions and weird voice]"
    I laugh and ponder whether this is the point to ask whether they were as good as the people who gave Cat free jelly beans...
    "I found them on Facebook but I wasn't sure whether to add them or not..."
    I am now laughing even more. Even after the response comes, "You found them on Facebook?! Well I'm going to add them!"

    Clearly they must be good.

    Labels: ,


    link | posted by Nic at 6:47 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela