
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 Because eventually everything can be linked back to McFly...
"So I got my phone bill back the other day." I pause for effect. "Guess how much it is bearing in mind it takes all that Fame Academy voting into account?"
"I don't know," comes the response. "Well you know one of those toilet block thingys? I effectively paid for one of those." "That's a lot." "Yeh but it's fine. Plus I watched all the videos of when McFly went to Uganda and Danny cried." Labels: colin murray, comic relief, fame academy, mcfly, random
link | posted by Nic at 8:27 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |