Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Saturday, March 03, 2007

    The One Where I Ask You To Do Something

    Here's how the world works - Corinne writes, Gilly steals her ideas, I refuse to jump on the bandwagon and steal an idea until it's at least a week later so instead if I'm stuck for inspiration I blog trying to get people to vote or go to stuff. This blog entry is the former. I was going to blog an entry based round the later telling everyone to go see my friend Kate give a talk on Gorilla Tracking in Uganda at the Travel Destinations show thing at Earls Court and the NEC, but I forgot, so you escaped that. So instead... Vote Murray!
    Pretty please. If he doesn't get into the Academy you will have to put up with me ranting on here so really it's in your best interests. And also if I have to actually watch Fame Academy again, the least you can do is vote. Last time when I tried to watch it when Edith was in, I got so annoyed with the judges [again] that I managed to clear out the living room with my yelling everytime I watched it. Plus I have no faith in the 'great' British voting public so you would be reinstating my faith.
    To my housemates - I promise it won't be as bad as my yelling during the World Cup. Or at least I'll try not to be as bad as that. It scared Gilly.

    Danke.



    [Corinne, if you vote once, I will buy you a cocktail...]

    Labels: , ,


    link | posted by Nic at 5:11 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:56 PM~  

    does the one vote = one cocktail rule work for us all?

    Cx

    Blogger Nic commented at 10:11 PM~  

    erm, not yet. maybe next week... hehe.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela