
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 Ring of Fire ![]() Kirst, Tim and I are sitting round the tv. Kirst is trying to tell Tim to shut up and I am muttering that I can't watch it. The 'it' in question being the Fame Academy results show. I sat there in my chair in front of the tv, curled up and spending half my time looking in the opposite direction of the tv screen. "And the second person to get a definite place in the academy is..." I look away from the tv again. "I can't watch this," I mutter again. There is a long pause, one that Mike would have commented on had he been in the room and not in the kitchen. "Colin!" I emmit a loud "Shit!" and look at Kirst, "Yay" comes the what can be assumed a response to my yell. And that is the first time I have actually yelled whilst watching Fame Academy - that's nine whole days of not yelling at the tv. Impressive really. What's also pretty impressive is that public vote has actually worked. I am so used to backing someone, putting all my belief in that person making it through all the time and them not and me yelling so loud it clears the living room, that when someone does get through it is something of a shock. I mean don't get me wrong, I still have that blind faith that I had three and a half years ago but I guess somewhere along the lines I figured how reality tv shows actually work. I am still losing count of how many times I've voted but now I've also learned to bribe people - I don't want to see my phone bill next month, nor do I want to see my bank balance when I have to pay out on those cocktails... ![]() Labels: colin murray, comic relief, fame academy
link | posted by Nic at 9:57 PM |
3 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |