
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Saturday, September 16, 2006 "Your mind's made of Roald Dahl books" "Remember that there are only three kinds of things anyone need ever do. (1) Things we ought to do (2) Things we've got to do (3) Things we like doing. I say this because some people seem to spend so much of their time doing things for none of the three reasons, things like reading books they don't like because other people read them." I am still getting over the fact that I cannot go to the uni library anymore; a fact that I'm sure Amazon are loving and my bank balance is most certainly not. Cat found LibraryThing so now I can have my own mini library, you know, rather than just look at my pretty bookcase in my room.
link | posted by Nic at 9:31 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |