
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, August 31, 2006 Happy days
Apparently, according to Aled 'I have a large ego' Haydn Jones, today is International Blog Day where you have to write a blog and in it link to at least 5 other websites. Oh what fun. I'm sure it's just a way for you all to see my obsessive personality but oh well, here goes.
1. BBC Radio 1. If I just put the general R1 website, it saves me putting links to individual mini sites, but should you be bored, check out the new look style Edith and Jo Whiley's page; Jo's especially, it's very punk rock. Oh and Edith's has a section entitled 'Web Wonder'. And should you end up on the Chris Moyles Show mini site, then well done. 2. Facebook. Because it enables Snappy to call me an internet addict and have poking wars with me across the Atlantic. 3. AledHaydnJones.com To further inflate Aled's ego. 4. The Fratellis Because I do love them so. 5. The View Because like Edith, I heart the view. And that's a band as opposed to anything else, just to clarify. And et voila. That's me done. I'm off to congratulate myself on only including two Radio 1 [related] links. EDIT: It would appear that I shouldn't always take Aled at his word. You're supposed to link to five blogs. Ah well, you want blogs, click the blogroll on the side. And why not click on Corinne's while you're there, that'll inflate her ego.
link | posted by Nic at 7:26 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |