
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not" - Mark Twain
At the start of the year, Radio 1 started a Be Fabulous campaign and proceeded to talk about healthy lifestyles for the remainder of January. Consequently I was motivated and ended up going swimming three times a week. Then came February and they stopped talking about it and I suddenly became very busy and stopped swimming about half way through the month.
Suddenly my motivation came back and I dragged myself across the road on Tuesday and did 40 laps, which is more than I used to do so I was happy. Then today I went for a gym induction. I always said I'd never go to the gym and I've lasted this long saying it but then I figured out if you go to the gym then swimming is included and I am a student and always looking for bargains. Plus the gym man said I was a natural. So say hello to a healthier me, well at least until a couple of weeks from now when I have to wear a dress.
link | posted by Nic at 10:22 PM |
1 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |