Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Anything you do can and will be blogged

    Today I somehow managed to ring Cat at a vaguely ok time, by vaguely ok I mean she wasn't in the middle of tea and hadn't just got in the door. I feel this needs documenting.
    Eventually she had to go, in order to clean the house since Gayle is staying over tomorrow, except this sparked a conversation on how clean exactly, Cat Towers (***) had to be. Having never been to Gayle's house, neither of us were sure; one thing we were sure of, however, was the pile of hair on Cat's floor* needed clearing up. Or did it? What would happen if it was left? It could be Cat's new pet, and she could talk to it like people do to cats and it would grow and develop and be a pet that prevented anyone from going anywhere near the sofa. Somehow, despite this brilliant idea, Cat decided to go clean up the hair. So I rang Gayle to conduct a survey into how clean her house was and her views on dust. Five minutes later I received the following picture with the text, "Ah bless, Cat's new pet."




    *I rang her five minutes after the hairdresser left.


    link | posted by Nic at 11:15 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:14 AM~  

    Pets that prevent anyone going anywhere near the sofa - what a scary idea! ;-)

    Ah, the joys of house cleaning in preparation for guests!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:52 PM~  

    Is this new pet house trained? Should I be scared?

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela