
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Flowers in the Window
Yesterday Kirst got given flowers and putting them in water was prioritised over making dinner. After attempting to trim them with a knife whilst I looked on laughing, she went and got scissors and cut them. Then she found a pint glass, filled it with water and plant food and placed the flowers in it. Now usually when something looks unstable, you sort it. Well, we figured it looked unstable but it would be ok. Within a minute the glass had toppled over pouring water all over the surface and kitchen floor and throwing the flowers on the floor complete with a scream from me and then hysterics on both our parts. After deciding that a bottle would be a better container we then set about trying to work out how to cut the plastic bottle that until two minutes before had contained Coke. Eventually after attacking it with a knife, we managed to cut the top off, fill it with water and place the flowers in so that now our kitchen has a bunch of flowers in it, in a Coke bottle, that is definately not toppling over anytime soon.
link | posted by Nic at 7:41 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |